Labor Category Requirements:
- A minimum of seven (7) years experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems.
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods
Labor Category Desired Experience:
- A Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience.
- Responsible for developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support.
- The candidatewill prepare detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing and debugging code.
- Applications generally deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines and other control modules.
- Candidate shall be competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software engineering and/or all phases of applications systems analysis with minimal direction or oversight.
- A Masters degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
Job Specific Qualifications:
- Provide software development support for multiple, browser-based node-link graphing applications and support tools.
- Create and provide software updates to meet requirements
- Respond to user requests for support
- Develop and maintain integration documentation through the use of APIs
- Monitor and maintain product operational environments
- Resolve issues of interoperability between products and other associated programs or systems
- Adhere to the products agile software development process
- Translating requirements and customer feedback into actionable designs for software developers
- Configuration Management of development servers (virtual & physical) for continuous integration and deployment of product releases
- Application Testing
- Application release planning
- Creating mockups, wireframes, HTML/CSS for new features
- User interface, front-end development to include styling and CSS bug fixes
Job Specific Required Skills:
Job Specific Preferred Skills:
- Working with Data Visualization platforms /data
- Visual Studio
- JIRA / Confluence
This position requires an active Security Clearance.
Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.