Candidate must meet the following labor category requirements:
- 15 years of experience in signals activity.
- 5 years of experience in leadership positions with the direction of significant development efforts or managing programs and projects requiring comprehensive and innovative technical solutions.
- Experience with access, collection, analysis and diagnosis, and exploitation.
- Knowledge of the latest developments in SIGINT collection and processing, computer protocols, and communications technologies.
- Perform reviews of current site selection and approval rules, identify risks and conflicts with legal authorities, and recommend resolution
- Support targeting operations; respond to and process time-sensitive customer requests for system accounts, data requests, technical assistance and targeting support
- Assess, verify and validate customer requests and requirements for compliance with National and Partner legal authorities, policies, and guidelines
- Mentor and provide technical support and guidance to customers regarding data request criteria, and assist customers with targeting activities to support legal compliance requirements
- Manage collection resources, dictionaries and targeting information in support of objectives
- Work with targeting and dataflow personnel and customers to ensure correct data ingest and routing efficiency and help resolve issues
- Document rationale and process for approving and validating new site selection and targeting rules
- Provide training on systems and mission processes to customers and fellow team members
- Work with system developers, customers and management to provide feedback and requirements for system upgrades and future releases
- Help define scenarios, and help plan and execute user testing for systems
- Define processes to improve targeting management and coordinate implementation with key stakeholders and systems
- Assess previously approved data sharing and collection requests for compliance with legal authorities
- Develop and document operational processes and process improvements
- Assist with development technical process documentation, develop and present technical briefings
Job Specific Special Technical Skills:
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience working in a SIGINT Collection, Reporting, SIGDEV, Collection Management, Dictionary Management, Data Flow Management or Target Management role.
- Understanding of SIGINT site assignments.
- Understanding of and experience in working with SIGINT data classifications and legal authorities, and how these impact legal compliance and oversight activities and responsibilities.
- Understanding of or experience working with extended IC and/or foreign partners on related activities.
- Experience in developing, defining and documenting processes, procedures, in work products such as Process Definition documents, Standard Operating Procedures, process flow diagrams, Use Cases or User Stories, User Manual or User Training instructions.
- Understanding or experience in working with Targeting, Targeting rules, and related systems
Job Specific Desired Technical Skills:
- Minimum 1 year of experience with advanced data manipulation features in Excel, including writing complex formulas, writing macros or VB scripts for data manipulation, developing tables and charts, defining advanced filters and views, and other advanced features.
- Experience with Complex Selection tools.
- Experience defining, developing, writing and tracking user requirements, use cases or user test plans and scenarios for systems or software.
- Experience developing leadership briefings.
This position requires an active Security Clearance.
Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.