Labor Category Requirements:
- Seven (7) years experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Labor Category Capabilities:
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards; Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components.
- Write or review software and system documentation;
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas;
- Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project;
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance;
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design;
- Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries.
Job Specific Capabilities Include:
- ServiceNow Experience (Desired, but not mandatory)
- Experience in designing and developing integrations between ServiceNow and other systems a plus
- HP Service Manager (SM9) (Desired, but not mandatory)
- Tools Integration and Development (Preferred)
- Performs analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software
- Designs, codes, tests, develops, and documents application programs for computer systems.
- Works with users to define system requirements
- Establishes and improves design and development standards and processes.
- Breaks down software requirements into manageable work tasks.
Job Specific Qualifications:
- Must have eleven (11) years of experience that may be a combination of work history and education.
- A master’s degree is equivalent to 6 years of experience, a bachelor’s degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an associate’s degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience. The degree must be in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Must be skilled in one or more of the following languages: Java, C/C++, and/or C#.
This position requires an active Security Clearance.
Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.