- Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures.
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization.
- Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements.
- Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations.
- Establishes and satisfies information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Analyzes and defines security requirements for computer systems which may include servers, thick/thin client, workstations, VOIP systems, smart phones and wireless devices.
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
- Engineers SPLUNK configurations and dashboards.
- Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
- Analyzes general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
- Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure.
- Identifying and defining system security requirements.
- Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cyber security designs.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignment.
Knowledge and experience with at least three of the four following criteria:
- Vulnerability scanning, auditing, assessment, and analysis.
- Operating system and network knowledge (i.e., Windows Server 2003/2008, Linux, Local Area Networks [LAN] and Wide Area Networks [WAN]).
- Information security and assurance principles and associated supporting technologies.
- Application security, database security, and network security.
- Networking / Firewall Access Control.
- Current DHS Entrance on Duty (EOD) within a headquarters component.
This position requires an active Security Clearance.
Candidates will be subject to a government background investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship is required.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
At ASRC Federal Vistronix, we know our staff members work hard to exceed customer expectations, and we work hard to exceed the expectations of our staff! We are proud to offer a robust employee benefits package
- Medical, dental, prescription, and vision coverage
- Health Advocate
- Short-term and long-term disability, life & accidental death & dismemberment
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off and holidays
Advance your IT Career