ASRC Federal - Vistronix is a national security solutions provider specializing in transforming big and complex data sets into mission critical intelligence. Ingesting, processing, and exploiting Big Data is at the core of everything we do: Cyber & SIGINT Operations, C4ISR & Multi-INT Processing, and Enterprise & Open Source Analysis. As a national security middleweight, we have a passion for our customers' mission and value ingenuity, agility, speed, and the ability to think and deliver at scale. For more information, visit www.vistronix.com.
ASRC Federal - Vistronix is currently seeking an experienced Windows Engineer for a role on one of our subcontracts. This full time position affords the successful candidate the opportunity to work in an engaging, high-tech development environment, working with an excellent team and customer base.
This System Administrator will be expected to:
• Perform System Administration and Engineering in multiple AWS environments
• Install and Configure COTS and GOTS primarily in Linux with some Windows
• Support FISMA and A&A accreditations, as necessary
• Support Mission with the implementation Operational Requirements
• Support regular Customer interactions
• Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of directly relevant experience (4 years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree).
• Experience building and maintaining a Linux environment
• Experience with Internet related service (i.e. IP; DNS; DHCP; SSH)
• Experience with application and infrastructure troubleshooting
• Experience installing/configuring COTS software
• Experience with DISA STIGs
• Good presentation skills, including comfort presenting technical material in a group setting.
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and present technical approaches and findings.
• Knowledge or experience with Cloud computing technologies and environments – Amazon Web Services.
• AWS Certification (e.g. AWS Sys Ops)
• Experience with Agile/Scrum
• Experience with AgileCraft
• Experience scripting and automation
• Experience creating VPCs
• Experience with Intelligence Community missions and systems.
Labor Category Requirements:
This position requires an active Security Clearance.
Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.